Friday 6 February 2015

Teacher Feedback

Teacher Feedback:
WWW:
  • There is a good essay here somewhere but currently lacking in several key areas.

EBI:

  • Written English very poor from the first sentence.
  • Paragraphs desperately need strong topic sentences to show organisation + direction of argument.
  • Textual analysis lacking in detail and media language - give me specific timings for the scene.
  • Paragraph 2 (textual analysis) also needs quotes and research to build on point re: romanticising violence (which is a great point).
  • Research/quotes in general very poor: 13 footnotes is 20-25 quotes short if you want an A grade.
  • Need much more on new/digital impact on certification. Could get loads of quotes in too.
  • Conclusion weak ( and titled CONC - did you even proofread this?)
Aspirational Grade: A*

List of things I will change:
  1. For my second draft I will add more quotes (approximately 20-25) into my critical investigation and to my bibliography.
  2. I will improve my grammar and sentences in order for them to flow and link together.

No comments:

Post a Comment